If you would like to work with us, keep an eye out on this page or get in touch and we will get back to you once something becomes available…
The Flower House in Cambridge are looking to hire a confident, passionate, and flexible individual to join our busy team on a part-time basis.
Ideally, the successful permanent candidate will have the following experience and attributes;
– experience of working in a busy environment
– a pro-active hard working attitude and approach, where no job is too small
– a willingness to adapt to different styles of Floristry, both classic and wild/contemporary
– an enthusiastic approach to a demanding role
– able to work at a fast pace whilst taking utmost care
– ideally, able to work set days each week but with the flexibility to work on different or extra days as and when required
– possess excellent communication skills
– able to take direction from the Senior Florist/Manager but confident enough to share your own ideas
– have a full clean driving licence and willingness to deliver our flowers too.
We can’t wait to meet you…
The Flower House in Cambridge is an independent and hugely successful florist. The shop is based in popular Cambridge City Centre and is well known for our exceptional floristry.
A vacancy has arisen for a senior florist/shop manager. If you think you have the ability and drive to run a busy shop, this could be the job you have been waiting for. You must have experience of both retail and wedding/event floristry and not be scared of a challenge.
9 to 5 attitude need not apply; you will need to work well under pressure and be great with people. As a creative florist, you will be able to adapt to the style of the shop and be part of the team driving the business forward. Attention to detail comes naturally to you and you are equally at home sweeping the floor, delivering our flowers and tying the bride’s bouquet.
Flexibility at peak is essential and all overtime is paid. More than a florist, you will take responsibility for the day to day running of the business. You should be able to take the initiative and look out for your team. Common sense is vital for this role. The ability to use a computer is pretty handy too.
Pay and benefits depending on experience.
Key requirements for the role include;
– Perfect written and spoken English
– Creativity and high level floristry techniques
– Excellent customer service skills
– Ability to work well as a team under pressure
– A passion for flowers and high end design
– Full clean UK driving licence
For any applications, please send your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you are the right person for the job. For more information on any of these roles or for speculative applications, please contact us.